1. Buyer’s premium is 21%, acceptable forms of payment are cash, certified check, treasurer check, or approved personal check. Credit cards (Master Card, Visa & Discover) are accepted by in house bidders only if the purchaser is present at the gallery. (MA sales tax is 6.25%).
2. Payment for your purchase is due within 10 days of the day of sale.
3. Live Auctioneers and Invaluable internet bidders: Hammer price of the item plus a 21% buyer’s premium, any applicable sales tax and surcharges. (MA sales tax is 6.25%).
4. Fontaine’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to charge the total invoice amount plus a 3% surcharge to the credit card account of record for any bidder who has not paid within fifteen days from the auction date.
5. Fontaine’s Auction Gallery pays its consignors at a minimum of thirty days from the day of sale. If payment is not received by 30 days from the auction date, a civil complaint will be filed in order to obtain the total due plus any applicable storage, court and administrative fees.
6. Contact Paul Roman in Accounts Receivable via phone at 413-448-8922 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding payments.